- Created on Wednesday, 05 March 2014 17:23
- Last Updated on Thursday, 31 May 2018 14:21
- Published on Wednesday, 05 March 2014 17:23
Status of Women Award
Awarded to a member who has:
- Signficant involvement in projects to support gender equity and safety;
- Involvement with the development of programs that have a positive impact on the lives of female students;
- Participated in initiatives to enhance women's involvement, activism, and opportunities for leadership; and / or
- Involvement in political action and advocacy to protect and enhance equality for women.
The member's work may be directed within the Federation, but may also include efforts within education, labour, or women's movements, and/or the local, national, or international community.
2015 - Sharon Robbins (LCVI)
2016 - Erin Matthew (IEWSS) and Katie Ellery (IEWSS)
2017 - Jennifer Lacombe (IEWSS)
2018 - Catherine Smith (HHS)