- Created on Wednesday, 21 May 2014 14:25
- Last Updated on Thursday, 22 May 2014 13:39
- Published on Wednesday, 21 May 2014 14:25
At the meeting of the Teachers'/Occasional Teachers' Bargaining Unit Assembly on May 8, 2014 District Awards were presented to the following members:
- Individual Environmental Award: Julie Hendren & Samantha Quackenbush
- Award for Dedication to Volunteerism & Community Building: Colin Matthew
- Award for Service to the Federation and/or the Labour Movement: Peter Carroll
As an additional honour, the delegates present voted unanimously to rename the Award for Service to the Federation and/or the Labour Movement to the Peter Carroll District Service Award, to honour Peter Carroll as the award’s first recipient and to recognize his unmatched service and commitment to the Federation and District 15.