- Created on Friday, 25 January 2019 20:01
- Last Updated on Friday, 25 January 2019 20:09
- Published on Friday, 25 January 2019 20:01
Join us in calling on our elected representatives to:
- Make NO FUNDING CUTS to Public Education in the upcoming Ontario Budget
- Stop the Privatization and Contracting Out of Public Education
- Enhance and Improve Public Education Funding from Kindergarten to Post-Secondary
Rallies will be taking place in both Muskoka and the City of Kawartha Lakes:
Thursday February 7 at 4:15 at MPP Norm Miller's Office (165 Manitoba Street, Bracebridge). Buses are available at GHS and HHS, departing at 3:30pm.
City of Kawartha Lakes
Thursday February 7 at 3:30 at MPP Laurie Scott's Office (14 Lindsay Street, Lindsay)
Questions can be directed to Colin Matthew at 705-324-0107.